A Happy Life [Abandoned] - Version: 0.6.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 24 August, 2021
Game Size: 1.41 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.6.0 (Abandoned)
Total Views: 20.9K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Adult sandbox game where the player can choose what and when to do (from the currently available choices). The game is about a guy who’s life will finally take a turn for the better. Meet new people (women), feel desired and wanted all in the game “A Happy Life”. The game is free for everyone, but I would really appreciate donations as well as input on current and upcoming polls.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.41 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
A Happy Life - Abandoned - Version 0.6.0 Download Links
Mac OS Fileknot (Compressed) Mega (Compressed)
Linux Fileknot Anonfiles Mixdrop Fileknot (Compressed) Mega (Compressed)
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in A Happy Life Version - 0.6.0?
Jenny = Love 20 (No changes) – Briefly appears for Bimbo introduction.
Jasmin = Love 4 (No changes)
Sara = Love 5 (No changes) – Joins the player and/or CatGirl in the park.
LB = Love 24 (No changes) – Joins BB scenes, but nothing solo.
SB = Love 7 (No changes) – Joins BB scenes, but nothing solo.
BB = Love 3 (+3 in V0.6.0) – Introduction and some new content (lots of alternate animations).
CatGirl = Love 2 (+2 in V0.6.0) – Introduction and some new content (no sexual content).
Bimbo = Love 3 (+3 in V0.6.0) – Introduction and some new content (different animations).
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, tutvuja7 .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it