Heroine Rescue Team [Ongoing] - Version: 0.641
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 1 November, 2019
Game Size: 216.4 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 0.641 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 28,112 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Right now it plays like a dungeon crawler – take your party (or solo) into randomly generated dungeons with enemies, bosses, traps (to come), etc that presents interesting challenges and scenes for our heroines (and heroes in the future). Dress up your character(s) with the loot and treasure found in the dungeons, pick your favorite weapons and even adjust body proportions directly via sliders – no RNG this time, fully functional inventory, equipment and sliders UI.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "GameDemo.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 216.4 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Heroine Rescue Team Version - 0.641?
– fixed bug that cause NPCs (such as recruitables) to not appear in dungeon
– fixed a bug that cause the bgm music in town stacking with other bgms
– fixed a potential crush caused by AI trying to “weaponSwitch”
– only direction key input (WASD default) counts for button mashing now
– this is so you can still control the camera via arrow keys in town without instantly ending animation