Time Loop Hunter [Ongoing] - Version: 0.42.30 Public
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 8 April, 2021
Game Size: 1.75 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.42.30 Public (Ongoing)
Total Views: 79,542 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You are Jon, a 22 years old guy down on his luck for making bad choices. Living alone in a rent apartment, struggling with parole conditions and money, your mother hates you and your sisters ignore you. Until one night an alien comes to your place and gives you a mission to hunt a parasite affecting people’s minds. With a device in your own brain and a time loop of 15 days as a failsafe mechanism you are set to go…. But who says that you can’t have a little fun in the process and maybe the chance to turn around your life.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "timeloophunter.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.75 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideTLH_WT_39_00.pdf
v0.21.30 Walkthrough Guide
v0.20.10 Walkthrough Guide
v0.19.30 Walkthrough Guide
v0.18.50 Walkthrough Guide
v0.16.10 Walkthrough Guide
v0.14 Walkthrough Guide
v0.10 Walkthrough Guide
What's New in Time Loop Hunter Version - 0.42.30 Public?
- Fixed a bug with Dana at the library and go back in time.
- Fixed a bug with the Autohint.