The Forest of Love [Ongoing] - Version: 0.19d
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 4 October, 2021
Game Size: 193.3 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.19d (Ongoing)
Total Views: 44,945 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Join our lil ‘red panda protagonist, as he meets critters and explores the Forest of Love! Does the land live up to its name? Is there more to the forest than meets the eye?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 193.3 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideControls:
- Movement - Arrowkeys
- Accept/Continue - Right CTRL and Enter
- Cancel/Pause - ESC
- Inventory - I
What's New in The Forest of Love Version - 0.19d?
- Remixed Music! New sounds/takes to our older classic music! Finally y’all can hear the work of our Musician, SoulOfLuca! We’ll provide links ‘n stuff once we have their accounts. (btw, if for whatever reason, you want the classic experience, we want to have an option for that in the future! Remember that gift Maverick gave you?)
- Bucky and Oliver full animated scene! This replaces the earlier placeholder loop. Gossip with Ollie about breaking the bridge, gossip with Bucky about who broke the bridge, then meet them on a date in front of Maverick’s shop.
- Coyotes and Rascal bukkake date with two variations! The date spawns near Maverick’s shop with 100% chance after you gossip with the coyotes about Partying. Once you play the date you can access the other variation by gossiping with the coyotes again.
- A fix for the Finley shearing bug that sometimes caused a softlock. (This one we were hunting FOREEEEVER! We were super stoked to find it finally!)
- Properly looping music! Now all of our tracks loop properly and you can hear it in the intended way!
- Polish, bugfixes, and a few new examinable objects.