The Corruption of the Village [Ongoing] - Version: 0.2.6
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 18 September, 2023
Game Size: 373.0 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.2.6 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 11.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In the year 350, the world was shaken by a massive crisis. A war between the goblins and other races caused this crisis. Goblins were terrible creatures that only thought about eating and mating, despite their physical size they had a great advantage because they could reproduce with any species, and their children took a few months to reach adulthood. After years of conflict and countless deaths, the goblins were defeated, and the remaining ones were exiled.
And so, in the year 356, a young man dreamed of becoming a great warrior, and fight for his home, his family, and his love, because he believed that one day the goblins would return in search of revenge. However, what he doesn’t realize was that evil is everywhere.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 373.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in The Corruption of the Village Version - 0.2.6?
- Added a new memory scene for Yui.
- Added a new memory scene for Marin.
- Violet’s portrait was redone.
- A new CG2D scene of Marin has been added.
- Marin’s portrait was redone.
- Yui’s portrait was redone.
- Some adjustments to Violet’s 2DCG scene
- One new main quest (This is a big one).
- Added an item that teleports the player to the Recollection Room.
- The memory system was reformulated and is now integrated into the game’s storyline.
- New sprites.
- All scenes added to the reminiscence room
- New maps.
- Added 2 new pixel H scenes (one with Yui and Marin).
- The transition between rooms now takes less than a second.
- Added about 60 minutes.
- A few bug fixes, and minor tweaks
It has a save file continuing right where v0.2.3 left off. Save files from previous versions will probably not work.