Star Hunt [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1.3
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 February, 2023
Game Size: 644.2 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 0.1.3 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 5.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The galaxy is suffering from war. An evil mutant race has declared war on the intergalactic government and all intelligent species. Lana, an artificially bred super soldier, is sent on a mission to collect rare alien creatures in order to study them and develop biological weapons against the invaders. Save the galaxy from enslavement.
How to install?
- Download and extract to desired location.
- Click on "Star Hunt.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 644.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Star Hunt Version - 0.1.3?
– Cleared the file system from resources that are no longer used in the game.
– Fixed issues with a couple of videos not displaying properly.
– Both planets and space combat now have a control guide at the start.
– Buttons E and Q change the speed of sex during scenes on the ship.
– Added a second planet and a new creature from it.
– The save system is completed and working.
– Reworked the beat-up mechanics of the game from scratch.
– Rebuilt the scene player from scratch. You open console in the Lab, select creature with mouse and you will see all available video scenes with it.
I plan to add a monster management system to the game, but it’s not working yet.
– Rewrote parts of the code that had a bad effect on optimization. But so far I’m not happy with the performance yet. I will continue to work in this area.
– Added health bars to the space battle and planet levels.
– In total, there are six new scenes in this update. Five with a new creature on the ship and one defeat scene on the second planet.