Shelter [Ongoing] - Version: 0.5
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 14 May, 2019
Game Size: 138.5 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 5,908 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The day everyone feared, the day everyone hoped would never come, arrived in the form of a nuclear cloud. The government shelters, built to save and protect the lives of its citizens soon crumbled from overpopulation and lack of food.
With no other choice, many tried to find another life by returning to the surface. Unfortunately for them, they traded a slow death from starvation for the painful death from radiation. These were the only options for those who survived so far… but not for you.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 138.5 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Shelter Version - 0.5?
1) Continuation of the main story, introduction of the settlement and Kira’s route update. You have to speak with Tiffany about radiation to start new content.
2) 4 new characters, 4 new backgrounds and 7 H scenes.
3) ~14k new words.