Rabbit Burn [Finished] - Version: 1.08
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 27 May, 2020
Game Size: 315.4 MiB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 1.08 (Finished)
Total Views: 27,205 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
As a result of desperately inducing the dark evolution of a cue sports game that reminds us pre-installed games in old PCs thanks to the modern technology, I saw the birth of a chaotic game where a half-naked rabbit man and a bunny girl run around exploding flames and have sex orgies.
How to install?
- Download and extract to desired location.
- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.
- For the english language, just go (after launching the game) into the "Options" menu and you'll find it rather quickly. Just change jap to eng and voilà!
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 315.4 MiB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Rabbit Burn Version - 1.08?
· Stop time in VIP room · Hide map · Add help · save function.
· Supplemental explanation added with tutorial mode · option.
– Adding directing during game, remaining turn until enemy resurrection is indicated by gray gauge.
· Edit mode · Added menu for debugging during test play.
· Fixed typographical correction
· Partial motion correction
· Partial materials, texture correction
– Change the loading system when switching scenes.
· After switching to the character camera, expand the click range when returning to sighting mode.
· Reduced time lag to shot when returning to aiming mode.
· Changed the game to work in the background.