PRIMAL HEARTS 2 [Finished] - Version: Final
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 31 July, 2021
Game Size: 4.65 GB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: Final (Finished)
Total Views: 2.3K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This is the sequel to Primal x Hearts, with a new cast at the same school, taking place 6 years later in the same school but with a new set of heroines.
On the advice of his older sister, Daichi transferred into Ainoshima Gakuen in the second term.
His heart was full of expectation for a new life, at least until he crossed the school gates where he was accosted by the two student council leaders. There are two student councils: the noble Gekka-kai and the fashionable Tendou-kai.
They regularly compete against one another and their support is evenly split. As such, he held the sway vote and everyone greatly anticipated his arrival, much like what happened at the school 6 years ago.
They say 777 is lucky, but to Daichi, who had planned to spend a quiet school life, it was extremely unlucky.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.65 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
PRIMAL HEARTS 2 - Finished - Version Final Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Marmalade/Shiravune .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it