Pick Me, Honey! [Finished] - Version: Final
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 24 August, 2017
Game Size: 799.73 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: Final (Finished)
Total Views: 3.3K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
I always knew my father wanted me to have a good life, but I never thought he would go this far! It seems that behind my back, he and three of my female friends have decided I need a wife! So they have concocted this plan: the three women will live with me and compete to become my wife. They are going to clean for me, cook for me, and who knows what else??? And I must choose which of them I like the best to be my wife.
Life is definitely going to get interesting…
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 799.73 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Pick Me, Honey! - Finished - Version Final Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Trabulance.
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it