Paccsu [Ongoing] - Version: 0.23
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 17 August, 2020
Game Size: 781.9 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.23 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 32,138 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
“Paccsu – Namu’s Journey is a LEWD RPG game set in a fantasy world called Paccsu. You take control of a Muh’kean girl called Namu, who was taken away from her birth parents at a young age to be a part of a holy ritual in Muh’kea’sdesperate attempt to fight The Undying King, the King of Zombies.
She was taken to the Kingdom of Ruo’ho by a human refugee couple to live by the shadow of the mystical Tukeva Tower, where she would live her life, train and grow strong. 18 years later, Namu is ready for the adventure with the help of her adoptive parents. Namu has no idea what happened in her past or has any memory of it or what kind of power she holds inside her. Soon, Namu finds herself in the middle of a crisis that threatens the whole world.
Namu’s journey begins when she is sent to investigate the mines where dangerous and bootylicious snakes from the Clan Tiss’i have been attacking the innocent human workers. It’s Namu’s job to save the world.”
IF your save is from older version of the game (0.12 or earlier) your save might not work properly. It’s because of the fancy HUD I implemented in 0.13. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 781.9 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Paccsu Version - 0.23?
Main Quest: Tulijoki Tower
- Story continues as Shaaden sents Namu and her friends to activate ancient portals on northern side of the fiery river of lava. Namu has to travel through the destroyed underground city and face the utterly murderous Lava Fiends.
Main Quest: Gathering an Army
- After Namu have fixed the ancient portals in Tulijoki Towers, Namu and her friends have set up a camp near the Castle Undying. While sitting by the fire, they realize that they will be grossly outnumbered if they attack the castle alone. They need the help of their friends. So, Namu has to go back to Kingdom of Ruo’ho and gather her allies for the final battle.
New Side Quest:
- The Greath Chasm/The Sleeping One
The newly opened shop in North Ran’ta is selling a mysterious instrument called Flute of the Void. It is said if you play this flute at The Great Chasm, you will wake up The Sleeping One…
- Tulijoki Passage
- The Great Chasm
- Muh’kean Mountains Camp
- Lava Fiend
- Lava Knight
- Lava Mommy
- The Sleeping One
- Undying Versions of The Undead
New Lewd Scenes:
- Game Over: Namu, Undead. This scene plays when you’re defeated by The Undead
- Purnima breaks into a house (South Mainio, requires Purnima to be in party)
- The box where you get the Hyena Key from no longer says “Evidence Locker Key”
- Supercharged Lich’s Orb now actually gives you 80% Darkness Resistance instead of 20%.
- Lowered Light Resistance of Slasher and Mommy Sorceress.
- Defeating Slasher and Mommy Sorceress will now unlock their scenes in the gallery.
- Kiva receives a new power called Slimapocalypse (Lvl 36) Super-Massive Physical Damage to All Enemies!
- Kiva learns a passive buff called Destroyer (Lvl 37) Magic Attack & Slime Damage increased 10% permanently.
- Kiva receives a new power called Full Heal (Lvl 38). Heals you, or one of your party members to full health.
- Purnima receives a new power called Ethereal Strike (Lvl 36) Super-Massive Physical Damage to 1 target!
- Purnima learns a passive buff called Precision (Lvl 37), Critical Chance increased 5% permanently.
- Namu receives a new power called Divine Slash (Lvl 36), Deals Light Damage and applies Illuminated.
- Namu learns a passive buff called Indestructible (Lvl 37), Defense & Magic Defense increased 5% permanently.
- Namu receives a new power called Mother Nature’s Blessing (Lvl 38). 50% Resistance to Fire,Ice,Wind,Earth,Thunder.
- Judgment of the Golden Dragon (Namu) now applies -20% Light Debuff instead of -5%.
- Slimopolooza (Kiva) heals allies 33% of their HP instead of 30%.
- Slime Parasite (Kiva) now has a 50% chance to Paralyze instead of 100% NERF!!
- Epic Health Potion heals 1800 HP instead of 1500.
- Full Heal can now heal other party members aswell not just the caster.
- Increased HP of most of the bosses.
- Purnima’s starting level increased from 22 to 23.
- Ooze Mission requires both of the Sewer mission and Bewbtek facility to be completed (As it should’ve been). To avoid confusion, I’ve added some dialogue for Jasquel and the professor to help.
- Quest Items: Keys and other items are now deleted when you don’t need them anymore.
- Plenty of quality of life stuff
- Itty bitty things
- You can no longer go through the Hyena Gate in Van’ki Prison without using the key lol
- Fixed the bug where player gets stuck if you talk to the Sleeping Dragon from behind.
- Fixed the guard in Castle Kulma’la West so you don’t get stuck if you talk him from the left side lel
- Slot 20 (Grand Arena Finished)