Our Apartment [Ongoing] - Version: 0.2.6.f
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 20 November, 2021
Game Size: 1.10 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.2.6.f (Ongoing)
Total Views: 51,076 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Our Apartment is an expansion of the concepts in the popular The Couch, rebuilding a lot of it’s features from scratch an adding a lot more.
Keep in mind many assets mostly the environment and content here are work in progress or temporary.
How to install?
- Extract and run
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.10 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Our Apartment Version - 0.2.6.f?
- Features from 1.9 released earlier but more functional
- Complete UI revamp! New daily transitions, and UI elements everywhere!
- The free camera has been rewritten! As a result it is currently not compatible with touch. But thanks to the reworked code and implementation with the new input system touch, and things like controller support are possible! you will note the controls have changed to something more familiar to people who have used illusion game camera controls.
- The game no longer loads the full game at the start, instead it loads at a might lighter title screen. This may be adjusted a bit more later but for now this is what it is.
- Initial Localization support for UI! In settings you can now change the language to a wide range of languages. Unfortunately Chinese and Japanese are iffy with characters processing incorrectly (the font asset is supposed to change but it doesn’t!), we’ll work to resolve this in the future. Do understand all of the UI is auto translated for now and only UI is translated for now, dialogue is not. We’ll be welcoming more feedback on translation in the future for now it’s just proof it works.
- This version is largely stable in terms of function, some issues may occur, but they shouldn’t be frequent.
- Volume control is largely busted due to reorganizing of assets, master volume may work
- Title screen does not play music yet, audio in general has largely been on the back burner
- Animation issues are still present, some animations may have oddities both in motion and poses. These will be fixed soon.
- Sorry but pets and holds still is still not returned/reimplemented, that has some dependencies that need to be figured out again.
Edit: I believe the dropbox link is actually v0.2.6.f and not the mega link