New Paths [Ongoing] - Version: 0.13a
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 7 May, 2021
Game Size: 894.23 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.13a (Ongoing)
Total Views: 31.9K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
We follow the female protagonist and her choice to move away from the Mountain Village to the capital. She at this point has a job as a waitress/bartender at the local bar. Where the male customers not always are the nicest.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on Game.exe to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 894.23 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in New Paths Version - 0.13a?
– New Random Event with Borya*
– New questline with Peter*
– New CGs for “certain” events*
– New side-job*
– More NPCs at Capital City*
– 1 New Song*
– New Bus Ride Mechanics (it will be free until new ways to earn money are implemented)
– 2 New Items
– New Country Map
– Now on, you’ll be able to find $5 hidden in each town (and in some other maps as well)
– New location: Kindergarten
– New location: Hospital + Hospital Restroom
– New location: Red Light District
– More New NPCs at Capital City
– New ways to earn Corruption
– New events with Ryker
There’s also a big amount of new assets like icons, better fogs and clothing icons.
– A more realistic version of the “Engine Part” icon*
– A huge improvement on the “spawning” code which will speed up the coding of certain systems such as the Recycle one*
– The availability of bus trips is different now. You’ll only be able to get the bus after finishing some interactions with Elena.
– Reduced the score needed for getting tips at the Café from 50 to 40.
– More than 10 bugfixes*
– The Dream event shouldn’t be repeatable now*
– About 10 new bugfixes
– The choices on the Dream event won’t overlap each other anymore*
– Fixed the major bug that wouldn’t allow new games to be started