Nano-control [Finished] - Version: 1.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 5 September, 2020
Game Size: 357.8 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.1 (Finished)
Total Views: 53,173 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn’t get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Mac's Saving problem: Right click on the game app file you normally boot it with and click "show package contents" then go through contents -> MacOS and click the executable file which will open it in Terminal which will allow it permissions to save.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 357.8 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideOfficial Walkthrough
Saving on Mac devices!:
The easiest way to get the folder you need to save on macOS:
open terminal (you can find it in Applications/Utilities or else just use the spotlight search)
copy the following line and paste it into terminal
mkdir ~/Library/Application\ Support/Nano-control
What's New in Nano-control Version - 1.1?
-Fixed spelling errors