My New Roommate [Finished] - Version: 1.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 15 February, 2019
Game Size: 573.4 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 1.1 (Finished)
Total Views: 15,352 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You are a twenty-something construction worker moving out of his parent’s house. After seeing an advertisement for someone wanting a roommate you decide to check it out. The would be roommate reveals to you that she is a lesbian, but what else is there to learn about her? What was that sound you heard coming from her bedroom? You’ll find out when you move in.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "My Lesbian Roommate.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 573.4 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideDownload Walkthrough from here
What's New in My New Roommate Version - 1.1?
* Colored background added to day display for better visibility.
* Fixed a mistake triggering the wrong outcomes for Day 10. It should be working as intended now.
* Typos and mistake fixed. (Probably missed some.)
* Some dialogue rewritten. Additional dialogue added.
* 61 images replaced with new images.
Day 1- Replaced image of Eliza with her arm inside her body opening the door.
Day 2- Eliza on the phone with Margo is now posed better and actually has a phone instead of a purple soap dish.
Eliza doing downward and upward dog yoga moves are now posed better and with a better camera angle.
Day 6- Replaced two images in the laptop webcam show of the guy touching Eliza. Better hand/arm positioning.
Day 9- All of the coffee shop images have been replaced. New images have better lighting. Eliza actually has a phone in her hand now.
Two images have been replaced for the Eliza on top scenes. Better lighting.
Four images including the guy finishing on someone’s back have been replaced. The lamp was meant to be off. It mattered more in the finishing scene because it made the finish more difficult to see.
Day 1, 5, 6, 7, and 10 All images in the days containing Saul have been replaced. The man is dark. It makes lighting him difficult.