Midnight Paradise [Ongoing] - Version: 0.12 Elite
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 October, 2020
Game Size: 2.45 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.12 Elite (Ongoing)
Total Views: 76,056 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Lewdlab’s next landlady epic, this time without dream shadows and more tribal tattoos and fancypants rich bois.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.45 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough 0.4.2
[a l="https://mega.nz/#!cTgnjYzJ!erkP6Co9_AV7QEqWxSFTa_D74Za6sdKDcRP_MkAmGX0"]Walkthrough full_save_v0.4 midnight paradise[/a]
Official Walkthrough v0.3
v0.2 Walkthrough Guide
What's New in Midnight Paradise Version - 0.12 Elite?
– Added main story scene with Connor
– Added main story scene with Natsuko
– Added main story scene with Raymond
– Added main story scene with Connor, Logan, Raymond and Joyce
– Added main story scene with Connor getting a new place
– Added 3 News events – they are viewable from the TV after unlocked [Should get a notification]
– Added conversation options with the Person behind the cameras at Halo Dropsite
– Added Rivals quest line scene with Connor
– Added new shopping scene for Ms Jane with Connor
– Added Ms Jane story scene – second package
– Added Ms Jane story scene – third package & first visit
– Added Ms Jane story scene – Letter for Connor
– Added Ms Jane story scene – second visit
– Added new Tutoring scene
– Added new Tutoring reward after scene completion
– Added Melissa story scene [Only if you have chosen her path]
– Added Joyce story scene – Study
– Added Joyce story scene – New Apartment
– Added Joyce story scene – Evening
– Added Elite scene with Ruby
– Added Extra scene with Joyce & Isabel
– Added 16 new animations
– Quality improvements and proofreading for all 0.8 and 0.9 content
– Scene gallery improvements; you can now use the left & right arrow keys to switch pages