Midnight Paradise [Ongoing] - Version: 0.14 Elite
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 18 April, 2021
Game Size: 2.94 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.14 Elite (Ongoing)
Total Views: 157,348 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Lewdlab’s next landlady epic, this time without dream shadows and more tribal tattoos and fancypants rich bois.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.94 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough 0.4.2
[a l="https://mega.nz/#!cTgnjYzJ!erkP6Co9_AV7QEqWxSFTa_D74Za6sdKDcRP_MkAmGX0"]Walkthrough full_save_v0.4 midnight paradise[/a]
Official Walkthrough v0.3
v0.2 Walkthrough Guide
What's New in Midnight Paradise Version - 0.14 Elite?
This update focused heavily on advancing the main story and Celine.
– Added 11 new Main Story scenes including Joyce
– Added Celine’s storyline with the following scenes
– Car ride
– Night (not like previous ones)
– H-Scene with multiple routes and options
– Added 1 Booty Call option for Isabel
– Added 1 Booty Call option for Ruby
– Added Extra scene with Joyce
– Added Extra scene with Sofia
– Added Elite scene with Joyce and Ruby
– Added 1 new character
– Added Harding Tower as a new location – it will become a big location in the future with a lot to explore
– Added 380 new images altogether (Elite release)
– Added 46 new animations
– Added an auto-forward button that can be turned on or off in the settings menu
– Added page number buttons to the gallery so it’s easier to switch pages
– The game can now detect when its around Halloween or Christmas time and might show some holiday themed stuffs
– Added an option in the settings menu to disable the custom mouse cursor
– Fixed 102 typos, and future releases shouldn’t have typos anymore
– Made a lot of UI improvements
– Increased the size of the old event trigger and booty call icons so they’re more noticeable
– Lowered the volume of the main menu music so it’s no longer super loud