Lucky Mark [Finished] - Version: 18.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 16 July, 2019
Game Size: 12.53 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 18.0 (Finished)
Total Views: 203.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game name here.exe" to start playing.
- To switch to English, click on the third choice in the main menu, and then click on English.
- Cheat Mod Installation: Extract file from zip folder and copy into: Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0\Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\Managed folder and overwrite existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 12.53 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Lucky Mark - Finished - Version 18.0 Download Links
CG Rip (Media Collection) Fileknot Workupload
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideCheat Mod
Lucky mark walkt v18.0 .zip
v0.12 Walkthrough Guide
v0.8 Walkthrough Guide
Cheat Mode v17.0
1- Make a save file.
2- Open the save file e.g: Save01.lm with Notepad (Notepad++ is better)
3- Edit the values you want to change (They're all in plain English).
4- Save and load the file.
What's New in Lucky Mark Version - 18.0?
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari
Text: 42,000 characters
Images: 347 (no animation)
Animations: 48 (854 images)
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Super Alex .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it