Lord of Desires [Ongoing] - Version: 0.110.35 Demo
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 November, 2019
Game Size: 188.3 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.110.35 Demo (Ongoing)
Total Views: 5,846 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The game tells the story of a guy who returned from a summer camp for IT geniuses to his house in which his relatives “neighbors” are waiting for him. During the summer, various events took place with each of them that had a dramatic impact on life and our main character will have to deal with all the strange events that await him in the city.
Use modern and interesting gadgets, play new interactive games, decide how you will be a person – you will become the dominant and bloodthirsty bastard or you will be a loving and protective guy.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 188.3 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Lord of Desires Version - 0.110.35 Demo?
– More accelerated logo
– The “Warning” window now does not require confirmation, but simply warns you
– Slightly reduced interface icons
– Some scenes that will be included in the next new demo have been re-rendered
– The “Snooze” function has been removed from the bed due to its uselessness
– Fixed important bugs with SMS on the phone
– Even more optimization and reducing the weight of the game (apk has become smaller, but still too big, I’m working on it: C)
– Now in the settings you can select the screen resolution and game window mode! (Test)
– 2 new products were added to the store: Viagra and Aphrodisiac
– Now, if you want to skip the time that is not included during the operation of your location, you will be thrown out onto the street (map) and you will have to choose an active location for this time of day
– Now the achievements (gallery) has an alert function and works as it should!
– Improved task system on the phone