Long Story Short [Ongoing] - Version: 0.2.5
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 October, 2019
Game Size: 134.8 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.2.5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 6,486 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships.
However, It’ll all quickly start to change shortly after diving into the story. Your best friend, Joe, has made a significant change in his life, and he is there to pull you out of your comfort zone into a new lifestyle.
Vanessa, Joe’s girlfriend, and Ann, her shy friend, are just two of the girls you’ll encounter early on in the story. Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 134.8 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Long Story Short Version - 0.2.5?
LSS 0.2.5 is not as linear as 0.2, it has better replay value. Its overall length is the same as 0.2 and it has more renders!
Truth or Dare? Our MC and his friends dive into a very daring game of truth or dare…
Framework \ General
– Ann & Vanessa menu themes added – Check out the theme option in settings if you feel like spicing up your menu
– Added game name to saves – This resolves an issue caused by placing multiple of our games in the same folder and sharing a Saves folder for different games.
For now, we still show saves with no game name (so you get to keep your old saves). Once we can safely assume most or all saves have been converted, we will only display saves for the relevant game.
This issue arises only when you place multiple games in the same folder. We still recommend avoiding it if possible.
To make sure your save was converted to include game name, simply load it and override it by saving again.