Long Story Short [Ongoing] - Version: 0.6a1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 19 August, 2020
Game Size: 753.8 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.6a1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 45,775 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships.
However, It’ll all quickly start to change shortly after diving into the story. Your best friend, Joe, has made a significant change in his life, and he is there to pull you out of your comfort zone into a new lifestyle.
Vanessa, Joe’s girlfriend, and Ann, her shy friend, are just two of the girls you’ll encounter early on in the story. Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 753.8 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Long Story Short Version - 0.6a1?
With around 180 new renders, this alpha is focused on the continuation of Ann’s love-corruption route! This alpha also contains most of the cross-path shared content in version V0.6.
Framework – Just highlights. Big changes here, read about it in details in the development update post.
– Added a new feature, Choices Meter screen. It lets you compare your choices with other players! You can opt-out and completely disable network connectivity in settings if you don’t want it. We don’t keep any logs.
– Added a new feature, rewatch scenes! Your unlocked scenes will be recorded, you can rewatch them in the main menu. You can also see hints on how to unlock scenes there!
– Advanced modding and patching features. Plus, new settings for modding, support for images, and more.
– Huge optimization update! loading times reduced fro ~10 seconds to less than a second!
– Proofreading for v0.1 – Thank you Art!
– You can skip unseen content (activate in settings). You can also Hold CTRL to skip (in addition to normal S to skip toggle).
– Submit input fields with the Enter key.
– The game should now be locked to 60 FPS to all players.