Long Story Short [Ongoing] - Version: 0.4.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 20 December, 2019
Game Size: 380.7 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.4.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 25,155 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships.
However, It’ll all quickly start to change shortly after diving into the story. Your best friend, Joe, has made a significant change in his life, and he is there to pull you out of your comfort zone into a new lifestyle.
Vanessa, Joe’s girlfriend, and Ann, her shy friend, are just two of the girls you’ll encounter early on in the story. Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 380.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Long Story Short Version - 0.4.1?
– Fixed a bug where parts of a dialogue with Chris(near the end of the game) on Vanessa’s blackmail + Ann love route were missing
– Windows\Linux will no longer keep saves in the game folder, so you will no longer need to copy your Saves directory between releases.
There is now an automatic check that will move those saves to the new location for you when opening the game.
Copy your Saves folder to the game folder(same as before) and open the game. This time the game will show a quick message saying the files are being moved and your saves will be transferred to the new location.
Note! This is a move operation, not a copy. While nothing should go wrong, you might want to backup your saves folder (just in case).
The new Saves location is in the appdata folder.
TL;DR – Copy your Saves folder to the game folder. Open the game. Saves will be moved to the new location.
– Save pages should now work as intended
– The Mac build now works properly.
– Disabled a swipe gesture to open menu on Android since it interrupted with game-play. Use Back button instead to open the menu.
– Fixed a bug where some saves on Insta would not load properly as well as some scenes from the Truth or Dare game.
– Fixed a minor issue where Credits sometimes skipped the first credit page and caused a delay.