Long Live The Princess [Ongoing] - Version: 0.33.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 22 November, 2020
Game Size: 900.5 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.33.0 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 79,484 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.
One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.
Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people’s minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town’s girls as possible.
Life is about to become… satisfying.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "LongLiveThePrincess.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 900.5 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideGuide v0.19 | v0.19 Walkthrough
What's New in Long Live The Princess Version - 0.33.0?
- The endgame climax: Added the final confrontation with Selena.
- One new sex scene.
- Major animation and visual improvements to Primrose’s boobjob scene.
- The wilderness map has received a facelift. (Thanks to dango)
- The save/load screen now shows page numbers above 9. (Thanks to Pendrag)
- If Evelyn had left town, the endgame content in 0.32 would act as if she hadn’t. This has been fixed.
- Patched in a clue you should have received earlier if you found a certain inventory item in 0.32. Fixes existing saves.
- Various tweaks and fixes.