Light of my life [Ongoing] - Version: Ch.5 v0.6.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 10 January, 2021
Game Size: 1.77 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: Ch.5 v0.6.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 34,027 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Nearly five years ago, the death of your wife left you in charge of your two young wards. You tried to be the best caregiver you could, but all three of you were scarred and hurt by the sudden loss of the light in your lives. Now your wards have become grown-up adults, and the grief you share has pushed you apart. Will you be able to overcome the barriers of your own making and help your wards rekindle the light in their hearts?
Light of my Life is an adult visual novel about loss and love. Aid and support your wards to help them overcome their hurts and fulfill their dreams, or let the pain you share drive you apart.
Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it’s not your thing, don’t comment about it. We will delete those comments.
How to install?
- Extract and run LightofmyLife.exe.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.77 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Light of my life Version - Ch.5 v0.6.1?
- No new story content!
- Some typo’s and dialogue problems fixed.
- Dialog box transparency slider added (courtesy of RJ Rhodes). Find it under preferences.
- Weird graphical issues surrounding blinking eyes caused by lossy webp compression fixed (by using lossless compression on quite a few images; players using unofficial compressed builds will be even more affected by this graphical glitch).
- Scrabble value of ‘sarcasm’ now shows the correct point value (d’oh!).