Lessons in Love [Ongoing] - Version: 0.3.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 15 May, 2020
Game Size: 712.0 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.3.0 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 9,371 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Take over as the teacher of ten high school students as they attempt to find their way through life. Manage and develop relationships with each of them in the fictional city of Kumon-mi. Choose how to spend your time after school and on weekends to best suit the path you want to take. Whether it be visiting the girls at their part time jobs, trying to convince them to let you into their dorm rooms, or just hanging out
in the room with clocks at the local bar, there is always something to do in Lessons in Love.
Please note, some things in this game may be meant to confuse or disturb you.
But don’t worry! Everything will be okay~
Game updates on the 1st of every month for patrons!
PLEASE NOTE: This game contains flashing images that may potentially impact players prone to seizures. Proceed with proper discretion.
How to install?
- Extract and Run
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 712.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Lessons in Love Version - 0.3.0?
– Roughly 40k words
– Roughly 3 Hours of Gameplay
– PNGs converted to WEBP for reduced game size
– Hundreds of New Images
– New Music
– New Sprite Variants
– 3 New Animations (1 Ayane/2 Futaba)*
– 8 New Main Events
– 2 New Rin Events
– 2 New Futaba Events
– 2 New Ayane Events
– 2 New Sana Events
– 4 New Ami Events
– 4 New Maya Events
– 1 Secret Event
– Dorm Room 5
– Additional Rin Design
– Haruka Redesign
– Kaori Kadowaki (New Side Character)
– Added “Lust” Stat*2
– Added “Yearbook” (Patron list) to the main menu
– Fixed bug where players who completed the first secret event in 0.1.0 would not have the event marked as complete
– Minor fixes/changes for older content
* Animations can be viewed as replayable scenes in the dorm after knocking on a girl’s door
*2 Lust is gained by playing the replayable dorm animations and will unlock special scenes later on in the main/side stories
– Several lines in the prologue give outdated information about the content currently available. These will be removed in 0.4.0.
– Maya’s repeatable hallway event does not award affection. This will be fixed in 0.4.0.
– Rin’s Level 15 Dorm event can be triggered after her “Delirium” event. This is unintentional and will be fixed in 0.4.0.