Lessons in Love [Ongoing] - Version: 0.12.0 Part1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 2 January, 2021
Game Size: 2.85 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.12.0 Part1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 61,949 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Take over as the teacher of ten high school students as they attempt to find their way through life. Manage and develop relationships with each of them in the fictional city of Kumon-mi. Choose how to spend your time after school and on weekends to best suit the path you want to take. Whether it be visiting the girls at their part time jobs, trying to convince them to let you into their dorm rooms, or just hanging out
in the room with clocks at the local bar, there is always something to do in Lessons in Love.
Please note, some things in this game may be meant to confuse or disturb you.
But don’t worry! Everything will be okay~
Game updates on the 1st of every month for patrons!
PLEASE NOTE: This game contains flashing images that may potentially impact players prone to seizures. Proceed with proper discretion.
How to install?
- Extract and Run
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.85 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Lessons in Love Version - 0.12.0 Part1?
– 5k+ Words (2 New Events)
– 200+ New Images
– 3 New Invite Over Costumes
– 20+ Animated Scene Revisions
– Guide/Wiki button added to menu
– Winter outfits now appear in the dorm room once the Christmas events are finished
– Main menu theme nerfed by 50% volume
– Removed old/unused images for space
– Coding/Infrastructural improvements
– Several Bug/Spelling Fixes
– Missing cumshot image for Sara’s Invite Over doggystyle animation
– Makoto and Kirin’s new lust events will only replay through the Replay menu. Clicking on the event titles will replay a different event.
– Maki’s afternoon generic event is infinitely repeatable as it kicks you back to afternoon instead of night once finished.