Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [Ongoing] - Version: 3.18 Beta
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 February, 2023
Game Size: 2.79 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 3.18 Beta (Ongoing)
Total Views: 148.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
“It’s a RPG series I’ve been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out …and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can’t be.
*This is f95zone edition contains all patreon extras.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Make sure you have the RPG Maker XP RTP installed.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.79 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Ongoing - Version 3.18 Beta Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideRPG Maker XP RTP
Improvement Mod: Gofile - MEGA
Tales of Farah - In the Shadow of Anubis III
Tales of Elin - The Party
What's New in Legend of Queen Opala: Origin Version - 3.18 Beta?
Fix 689 – It was possible to miss one optional dialogue with Lady Farah, this has been corrected.
Fix 690 – Illustration 146 that was previously missing from Queen’s Landing has been added back in.
Fix 691 – Three new locations has been added, Slithering Chasm, Bergville and Accursed Temple.
Fix 692 – The Crash Site location is now named on the map after being discovered like all other places.
Fix 693 – How illustrations are collected and stored in memory has been improved, but it won’t be noticeable.
Fix 694 – A new sidequest called “If Words Could Kill” has been added to Bergville.
Fix 695 – Several map layouts has been tweaked with updated parts.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, SweGabe .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it