Jack-o-nine-tails [Ongoing] - Version: 2.2.3
Old Huntsman + Community development
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 23 October, 2022
Game Size: 2.80 GB
Game Engine: QSP
Current Game Version: 2.2.3 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 21.1K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
At the crossroads of all universes, shrouded in Fogs stands Eternal Rome, a city of fortunes and calamities, opulence and crushing poverty. Human life is cheap, but its worth can be calculated precisely. Especially by those of the Slaver’s Guild. This is a dirty business, and business is booming.
Step into the shoes of a slave trainer. Acquire unique girls with different personalities. Bend them to your will and remake them as you see fit. Then sell them for shining sparks and become rich, or keep them as your trophies. Only you can decide, for you are their sovereign master. You, the Jack-o-nine-tails!
How to install?
- Extract the archive in the desired location.
- Run "Jack-o-nine-tails.exe" to start playing.
- Necessitates Visual Studio 2013 and 2019, x86 and x64.
- If you are updating an old version, do not overwrite. Extract the archive elsewhere and then import your old save-file.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.80 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Jack-o-nine-tails Version - 2.2.3?
– Set farmhand and assistant daily calories to a level where they won’t gain weight if the player ignores them (unless recovering from Bony physique).
– If half of an energy star was spent yesterday, carry over the remaining half for tomorrow.
– Home decor purchase budget/premium text corrections/additions (contributed by joeshmo828282).
– Add obedience check for item refusals.
– Rename hard game difficulty to extreme.
– Reduce rental costs for normal and easy game difficulty.
– Increase initial sparks for normal starts.
– Increase default and maximum sparks for normal custom starts.
– More energy fixes.
– Fix master not preparing canned food in the slums.
– Tweak slave arena battles to emphasize gladiatrix skill more.
– remove hint from objectives tab after julia is retrieved.
– increase cow impregnation level after gangbang lessons even if master does not participate; also for xenophily (except spider and sea tentacle), dog show, public use and public toilet; remove disease risk from barn’s group insemination to make it more competitive (also lower obedience threshold to match a vaginal lesson and don’t give gangbang experience).
– add “with her weapon” to attack text when armed slave fights master.
– except on hardcore obedience difficulty, negative mood has a reduced impact on diligence.
– if more than five bottles of milk, change “sell one bottle” button to “sell all bottles”.
– fix painful torture not causing masochists to orgasm at max arousal.
– minor bug fixes (thanks to sarinee for spotting these).
– include potential skill boost from clothing in master inventory to determine skill level that can be taught.
– link main screen cow milking button to farmhand milking action; add cow maintenance automation (bathe cow if hygiene is 3 or more; gradually sell bottles to milk cooperative when prices are favorable).
– fix subpurchaser stating incorrect price for mindbroken slaves.
– increase production from Kraken and Leviathan.
– Fix for “frail”.
– fix egglayer without farmhandfix egglayer without farmhand
– experimental: enable negotiation sales for district residents (credit to sarinee for analysis, design proposal and significant code contributions)
– fix barn report not appearing when food cost is zero
– reduce best-case negotiation bonuses to 1.5x instead of 2x
– fix horse xenophily lesson not consuming correct calorie amount
– report assistant grocery purchases under food costs instead of other expenses in decade billing account
– model-losing-weight farmhand or assistant eats more
– bugfixes for Swift Blow (no more double strike if there is only one living target and fix enemy resistance check)
– reposition milk canister in master inventory when owned without a barn; confine to inventory tab only
– Correct General Carneys’ requirements text color-coding to reflect coded expectation (A+ not S+ xenophily and secretary skill); expand Tiamat’s requirements text to indicate that all witchdoctor skills are expected
– add dungeon release/exchange/imprison button to main screen
– fix some energy glitches with off-screen slaves (farmhand, egglayer, pig)
– fix starvation bug (caused slave to be erased instead of fainting)
– don’t show assistant calories on main screen
– relocate dungeon fast swap button
– Don’t immediately prompt to save set the first time you use the equip manager.
– fix food costs for master and slave.
– fix food costs for master and slave.
– apply no gore option for applicable tavern scenes
– Fix medical center not detecting pregnancies of sterile slaves (sterilization procedure does not abort early-stage pregnancies)
– Fix entering/leaving apartments
– Bill for all mini ponies, not just slave/assistant/prisoner
– Display “another” in tooltip for gift rewards to make visible which gifts the slave already has
– Reposition un-expanded cryo menu to reduce chance of accidentally clicking expand button
– Cap brand reputation from arena events at Celebrity B+ instead of Famous A+
– Cap brand reputation from selling slaves to “regular customers” at B+ also
– Text corrections.
– Fix unintended double fiend milking when both slave and assistant have the rule enabled
– Fix orgasms not happening when they should (was harder than intended to reach orgasm before max arousal)
– Decanting from cryo now costs slave half an energy star
– Master strength now deteriorates at a rate proportional to the gap between inferior food quality and current strength
– Master libido now rises passively at a slower rate and declines faster with bad mood or periods without sex
– To make mood management non-trivial, master mood is now more affected by negative entries in the diary
– Change sentence inside the Objective tab which kind of change narrator midway.
– Domini dictum bypasses refusal when putting slaves in barn.
– Check for pet affinity trait for pet rule impact on mood.
– Align praetor kamael requirements text with code.
– Spoil Fix.
– Add an auto_end_day save point.
– Little overhaul for punishment tiers (so that a spank or a naked walk is not on the same tier as a verbal scold…).
– Glitch: Isabella’s picture wasn’t appearing during the encounter at the fog.
– Nerfed Isabella (for exemple, removed her perversion and meekness which do not necessarily fit her character or her back story).
– Make the terminology homogeneous across the tutorial and the game (awareness was “rational obedience”, devotion was “morality”). Give the stats the adequate font colors during the tutorial.
– Remove the hand holding pop-up hints introduced in 2.2.2.
– Hide equipment manager button while showing equipment manager menus.
– fix expert search (thanks PostPwned for reporting the problem)
– fix obedience calculation for non-slave roles on easy obedience difficulty; fix moodlet for F- beauty with scars or bruises not applying to non-slave roles
– linked sex skill revisions: rubbing is linked to titjob skill instead of handjob skill; handjob skill is linked to overall petting category instead of rubbing skill; triple penetration tracks gangbang only up to B+ instead of up to S+
– More accurate translation from Russian of Isabella’s backstory. Her text said: “I was always a tomboy”, but that was literal translation of what in context meant “not obedient kid”, “little brat”.
– Correction of some icon from “ui overhaul”, like the city ones and the auction ones which didn’t have a golden frame. And the barn one which had a transparent background.