Hard Times in Hornstown [Ongoing] - Version: 5.92
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 1 December, 2021
Game Size: 301.40 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 5.92 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 94,129 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Hard Times in Hornstown. This is a text-based sandbox time managment game focusing on sexual situations including several fetishes.
The game puts you in the shoes of a boring everyman down on their luck.Your goal is to manage time and money efficiently and to build a life for yourself that you always wanted.
The game has both straight and gay sexual content and several opportunities for the transformation of the player character both physically and mentally.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Hornstown.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 301.40 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Hard Times in Hornstown Version - 5.92?
5.92 brings a long list of fixes, mostly related to few instances where your sex skills and experiences might get messed up in-game. We are still hard at work at next week’s update which should arrive right on time. Thanks again for everyone who keeps sending in these reports!
And of course, thanks for all the support!
– Certain scenes in the porn storyline will no longer reset your sex skills or experiences
– Taking part in Selena’s movie scene in the detective storyline will no longer set your attitude to extremely submissive
– No more weird time skips/warps in Dean’s storyline
– The first letter of the Stalker storyline will now actually describe your character correctly
– “time” and “times” are now used correctly on the character sheet
– Pronouns should now be correct when cruising for sex in Extreme Circumstances
– Fixed a bunch of nonsensical code (‘0’, ‘playersubname’) appearing in the game’s text
– The public version’s ad-banner will no longer appear on the city map
– Fixed a big bunch of typos again