Glamour [Ongoing] - Version: 0.52.3
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 18 November, 2022
Game Size: 1.12 GB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 0.52.3 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 329.2K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town turns 18 and it’s time to go to college. Thankfully, they get an opportunity to move into big city and apply into a new experimental college. New live, new opportunities, and no oversight from an overprotective mom! Turns out main character doesn’t even have to pay for the college! All they have to do is sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules, breaking which might have grave consequences, up to being expelled… And not only that, the rules might change in the future, too…
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on glamour.exe to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.12 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideBlack Screen Fix
IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL
What's New in Glamour Version - 0.52.3?
0.52.3 is finally done. It’s smaller than the first two parts, but it’s still pretty important and, hopefully, interesting. This series of events will revolve around the principal’s office. The events are displayed in the College quest, and need certain amount of progress with Karen’s tutoring at the villa. They will occur in college once in three days.
Along with new events and dialogs, 0.52.3 is a bit of a technical update.
We have several bugs fixed and some QoL updates:
- Fixed a bug where the game wouldn’t correctly display the number of finished quests in the screen where you load save files.
- Some of the completed quests are now correctly displayed and labeled as completed instead of disappearing from the quest log altogether.
- Now, if you refuse to take off your shorts when Alice is smoking by the pool, she won’t ask again for the next 3 to 5 days.
- The Olivia quest was displayed was too early, now the game only shows it once you actually unlock it.
- Fixed a bug where the Big Brother quest would display as completed despite still have 12 steps to do.
- Fixed a bug where multiple switches between languages would bug out how characters address each other.
- Fixed a bug where displayed dates for your save files ignored the game’s language.
Now, these next two changes require you to download the whole game from scratch. If you don’t care about these two particular changes, feel free to ignore it and just keep using your current version of the game, it will update itself to 0.52.3 with everything but these two specific changes.
- The game will now turn off sounds when it’s not in focus.
- The settings menu now has the option to enable full screen. As another reminder, you can always enable/disable full screen with F11.
We are planning to rework the quest log to improve visual clarity, but we will talk about it once the work is finished. We might be able to do it in 0.53.
As you can see, 0.52 has turned out to be our biggest update yet. And we weren’t able to release it all in one month. As it often happens in these situations we will, once again, attempt to make our updates smaller and more common. We’ve all heard this one before, let’s see how long this attempt will last In any case, the important part is our pace always stays the same, and regardless of the frequency of the updates, the work never stops.
Some of the images for 0.53 are already done, so we might actually pull it off before the end of the month. We’ll try to release 0.53 in November. It will be focused on Max, Lisa, and the medical office in college.
Have a good time, everyone.