Game of Life [Ongoing] - Version: 0.10.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 25 May, 2020
Game Size: 836.5 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.10.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 30,114 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Game of Life is a game about a young man or woman just back from studying abroad for two years and living with the family again. Things seem a bit different from when you left which is just one of the paths you can focus on in this game or you can ignore it completely and just enjoy life, as a bit of a deviant of course.
NOTE: If you are continuing from an old save and you have already spoken to Lance at the volunteer centre, you will need to set lance_intro = “Stage 1” via the console as the introduction variable is a new addition there.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "GameOfLife.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 836.5 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideConsole Commands (Cheats)
submissiveness = 10
dominance = 10
money = 10
gender = "Male"/"Female"
Not recommended to set submissiveness and dominance both above 10 at the same time.
What's New in Game of Life Version - 0.10.1?
* Lexi paths continue throughout update, both paths updated with multiple outcomes
* Additional scenes with existing characters
* Bill NTR quest line continued with multiple characters
* Fixed bugs with Lexi quest not starting after intro quest complete & conversation with Dad after dirty water quest continues
Lint comparison between versions (not something I normally put much stock in but figured it has been so long I may as well):
0.9.4: 5,882 dialogue blocks, containing 96,243 words and 527,686 characters, 254 menus, 890 images, and 71 screens.
0.10.0: 7,505 dialogue blocks, containing 118,707 words and 650,497 characters, 273 menus, 1,019 images, and 71 screens.