Fate of Horingar [Ongoing] - Version: 0.6.2
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 23 October, 2023
Game Size: 2.58 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.6.2 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 8.4K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The Great War
After the Great War, the Kingdom of Stonehaven took control over the region of Silos. Since then, every kingdom that has been defeated must pay crippling reparations and the only way to stop them is to compete and win the Royal Tournament, which is held every four years.
Reiner, Prince of Horingar
Reiner was born two years before the Great War, which took his mother’s life.
Ever since then, his father (The King) has given him the cold shoulder.
From a young age, Reiner has been preparing himself for the Royal Tournament, hoping to gain his father’s approval and the freedom of his people through victory.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.58 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideSave
What's New in Fate of Horingar Version - 0.6.2?
- Story Progresses to the next chapter (Chapter 5).
- New zones.
- New music.
- New special items.
- Added new mouse cursor.
- Three new animated H-scenes(Samara, Zera, Cindy).
- Mining system is fully functional.
- New side-quests with H rewards.
- Adventures Guild – Gold/EXP farm.
- Farah’s jail/tavern pictures have been remastered.
- Added a quality system to items (Names are different colors).
- Minor changes to inventory.
- You can now see how many upgrade slots items have in your inventory.
- Buffed Denver’s Windmill ability.
- Rank 1 spells will now be removed when you’re higher level (Farah).
- You can now turn in multiple lobsters at once (Lobster Hunter Quest).
- Added a special NPC that buys ore.
- Added crafting quests to multiple NPCs.
- Added a Servant Permit.
- Added a special harem room to your second house.
- Reduced the amount of mobs in the early game.
- Added experience reward to some quests to compensate for the removed mobs.
- Changes to the options menu.
- Birmingcraft remastered (ready for the Halloween special)
- Halloween (Midnight festival) event decorations.
- Still have some issues with the mobile version -_- (delayed)
- Official Discord.