Family Life Unofficial Ren’Py Conversion [Finished] - Version: 1.0.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 12 October, 2021
Game Size: 579.2 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 1.0.0 (Finished)
Total Views: 1.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This is a Ren’Py conversion of Perestrelo’s “Family Life” QSP game, with Spectre1viper’s additional material, plus a fully-integrated cheat system.
You play as a depraved married father of two beautiful daughters, trying to corrupt friends, family, and neighbors.
This is a sandbox-type game with lots of choices and paths, and a huge variety of sexual content. Most sexual acts can be avoided.
Version 1.0.0 contains the final release of the game, although small bug fix patches may still be posted. If you’ve already played v0.1.4 there is no need to play this version as well, because there is no new content.
How to install?
- 1. Download and extract base game.
- 2. Optionally download the event packs (.rpa files) and put in the 'game' folder of the base game. The event packs are optional and contain images only needed later in the game. You can download them at any time, so you can get started playing the base game without them..
- 3. Download the latest patch file, if any. Extract the contents to the main folder of the base game (the folder containing FamilyLife.exe, above the 'game' folder), agreeing to overwrite any files. This should replace all the .rpy files in the game folder, and add some missing images. The patch file can also be applied even if a previous patch has already been applied.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 579.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Family Life Unofficial Ren’Py Conversion Version - 1.0.0?
Added some minor additional features, such as the ability to cheat items, and replaced a few low-quality gifs with better images. There is no new story content. If you’ve already played an earlier version, there’s no need to play this one.