Family At Home [Finished] - Version: Final
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 1 June, 2021
Game Size: 1.32 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: Final (Finished)
Total Views: 99,205 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This game tells the story of a young boy named Alonso. He will visit his aunt, Victoria, at their new home, along with his mother, Elizabeth, and his sister, Samantha.
The plan was to spend a weekend, but after a series of changes, you will be locked up with more than 5 women in a house, you can take advantage of that opportunity and have many moments with them.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.32 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideCUSTOM NAME MOD
What's New in Family At Home Version - Final?
- Added more than 260 renders
- More than 52 animations have been added.
- Animations were added to Chapter 1.
- New content with Sol (Chapter 2)
- New content with Rebeca (Chapter 1)
- New content with Bell (Chapter 1)
- New content with Samantha (Chapter 1)
- New content with Neighbor (Chapter 1)
- The events of Emilia (Trans) and Thomas with his mother, Sol, are now avoidable in every chapter.
- A complete English correction was made – by Norman Knight.
- Most of the new content in this update is in chapters 1, 2, and 3.
The final set includes more than 2200 renders, 372 animations, and more than 25,000 lines of text.