Doors [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1.1 Part 2
The Neuron Project
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 16 April, 2023
Game Size: 5.37 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.1.1 Part 2 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 51.6K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The plot revolves around a complex family, their close proximity of friends and an event that changes their lives dramatically. The main characters are a happily married couple and their four adopted kids, but the main story is told through the eyes of the second oldest son (the player). Doors has a deep plot, detailed character development, and dives into subjects like betrayal, love, relationships, fantasy and lots of dark secrets to explore.
How to install?
- Extract files.
- Open the game folder and run Doors.exe.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 5.37 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Doors - Ongoing - Version 0.1.1 Part 2 Download Links
Mac OS Fileknot (Part 2) Workupload (Part 2) Gofile (Part 2) Mixdrop (Part 2) Google (Part 2) Fileknot (Electral Love Patch) Mega (Electral Love Patch) Fileknot (v0.7.0.1 Bugfix) Anonfiles (v0.7.0.1 Bugfix) Gofile (v0.7.0.1 Bugfix) Uploadhaven (v0.7.0.1 Bugfix)
Linux Fileknot (Part 2) Workupload (Part 2) Gofile (Part 2) Mixdrop (Part 2) Google (Part 2) Fileknot (Electral Love Patch) Mega (Electral Love Patch) Fileknot (Part 1) Mega (Part 1)
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough
Walkthrough Mod: MIXDROP - PATREON
What's New in Doors Version - 0.1.1 Part 2?
– 340+ renders
– New SFX
– ‘New Save’ creation option at the beginning of the game for those who don’t want to go back to Part 1 to change something. (You can open/close character routes, modify choices, etc.)
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, The Neuron Project .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it