Deliverance [Ongoing] - Version: Ch. XIII Fixed
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 18 March, 2021
Game Size: 2.38 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: Ch. XIII Fixed (Ongoing)
Total Views: 120,784 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The main character spent his whole life working as a police detective. He’s famous for his ability to solve crimes, unravel any mystery and catch even the smartest villains, but things are about to change really soon. That’s where the story begins. Can one failure determine your future? Can you really escape from your past or at some point in time it’s bound to come back to haunt you? Or maybe… every decision you’ve ever made wasn’t yours in the first place? What if you’re just a pawn used for greater things to come?
If you didn’t play Chapter 1 HOTFIX version, you have to start over, because of the added option to choose the character’s name.
Sharing scene that’s been added in Chapter 3 is COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE and a choice that leads to it is tagged properly, so you won’t get there by mistake. For more info please read Dev Notes.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.38 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Deliverance Version - Ch. XIII Fixed?
– 1100 renders and 41 animations,
– 2 new music tracks,
– Gallery fixes.
– CG gallery with replayable scenes (Chapters 1-11)
– Chapter 1 – 512 renders, 17 animations
– Chapter 2 – 733 renders, 37 animations
– Chapter 3 – 600 renders, 39 animations
– Chapter 4 – 205 renders, 11 animations
– Chapter 5 – 160 renders, 16 animations