Dawnbringer [Ongoing] - Version: A_0.02 Public
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 13 August, 2019
Game Size: 714.6 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: A_0.02 Public (Ongoing)
Total Views: 18.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Due to the great genetic war, that took place two centuries ago, many humans have genetic modifications. Most of them affect their strength, endurance or health.
You on the other hand, are one of the few with the Dawnbringer genome… It is your task to find the other survivors, protect them, put their special abilities to the best use possible, build a base, and manage your colony.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 714.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Dawnbringer Version - A_0.02 Public?
Mainly influenced by feedback, new systems were developed others were abandoned and many were updated!
- Implemented a “permadeath” toggle. Now you are able to choose. If you aren’t able to heal a colonist, he’d normally die. With permadeath off, he just falls unconscious and will be healed/available again after you visited your base.
- Implemented Think-A-Hack. A small system to provide help with hacking into tech. Already available in the introduction during the oxygenhack. Will also be used to hack e.g. the replicator after you researched new tech. (No more typing long commands)
- Implemented a new shield system. Much easier to understand with a bit more action.
- Implemented a new consistent settings menu.
- Reimplemented a save system.
- Implemented a difficulty slider.
- Adjusted the dialogues to match the new systems.
- Made Eve more performant.
- Adjusted the “Fast” and “Good” quality setting to be performant but still visually pleasing
- Fixed some bugs including the gamebreaking settings bug and the portraitmaker light.
- Build a 32Bit version of the game