Coming Of Age [Ongoing] - Version: 1.9.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 3 October, 2021
Game Size: 1.54 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.9.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 76,968 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You play an 18 year old girl named May who has a mother, step-father, step-brother, and an older sister. She needs to get a job, attend college, and either become more corrupt or remain pure. Unfortunately, you are in charge of her decisions.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.54 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWarning Old Saves:
Using old save files should work. If you played 0.8 I'd recommend using a save file in which May's shame is around 42 though.
Provide save games:
SAVE1 => Start of 0.4
SAVE2 => Start of 0.5
SAVE3 => Start of 0.6
SAVE3 => Start of 0.7
SAVE4 => Start of 0.8
SAVE5 => start of 0.9
What's New in Coming Of Age Version - 1.9.1?
– First event with June during lifeguard job has been added to the recollection room.
(All the CG’s have been replaced and text has cleared of typo’s misspelling..etc…)
– Mouse support now also included with game.exe.
– Black-screen when selecting use rag during the new old neighbor event should no longer occur.
– Sleeping naked no longer breaks the topless breakfast event. May will wear correct underwear again.
– Left the CG unencrypted.
This should reduce/eliminate script “cache” line 106 error can’t draw bitmap crash, which people running on lower end hardware might run into.
Thanks to PK2000 who found the cause of these crashes. For more detailed info:
I took a bit longer, because I wanted to add some older event to the recollection room. (Older event during lifeguard job)
When I was doing that I saw it contained a lot of spelling errors. So I started going though all the text in the event which was a bit more then anticipated, since it had two variants.
I also noticed the CG were not that good looking so I started replacing 2 and adding a few variant CG during long conversations. In the end I just bite the bullet end ended up replacing all 12 CG and added 2 new.