Book of Korvald [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1.3
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 14 May, 2021
Game Size: 378.21 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.1.3 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 3,889 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This is the saga of Korvald, a viking scribe, and his alliance with a parasitic entity that answers to the name “Qhroth’un”.
History does not tell us that viking clans had scribes of their own. Their folklore is said to have been preserved through oral traditions exclusively, but this is not the truth. Many written sagas of the vikings were damaging to the reputation of royal families and expository to the church so these writings, along with their authors, were aggressively purged from existence.
Korvald’s is not a tale of heroism and justice, but of deceit and suffering provoked by powerful religious empires. His story begins as so many are ended. Family slain and taken from his now destroyed village, Korvald is branded as a heretic and condemned to death. Moments before the arrival of his executioner, Korvald is approached by Qhroth’un and an agreement is made that will change everything…
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 378.21 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Book of Korvald Version - 0.1.3?
– Added Game controller support! The game should be able to detect and use nearly any controller that you have connected. NOTE: You will still need a mouse to click UI buttons or navigate the character menu. I will be adding full interface support in a later patch.
– Redesigned Maps! Now you have your world map like before but with new graphics and when you are in a dungeon (Prison, Cathedral …etc) a second draggable map will appear showing you the dungeon layout.
– Fast travel! Visit Noraitha at the Ribe tavern if you haven’t yet. Speaking to her for the first time will unlock a fast travel option that you can use from your world map to be instantly transported back to the tavern. Other locations will become available in future patches. NOTE: If you had already visited the tavern before this patch, you should already have the fast travel link activated. Just run your mouse over the Ribe icon on the world map.
– Fixed sound effect issues preventing weapon swing/hit sounds from playing their full duration or sometimes at all.
– More fixes for misc freezing during combat.
– Mounts now have sound effects
– Offhand items can now be found randomized like other gear.
– Added “Equip” and “Unequip” context options when clicking items in your inventory or equipped slots.
– NPC Dialog. Now the townsfolk you find walking around Ribe, the nuns wandering the halls of the Iron Abbey and the scribes in the cathedral library, can be interacted with for hints or idle chit-chat.