Alive [Ongoing] - Version: 1.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 April, 2023
Game Size: 4.10 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 1.0 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 9.9K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You are a programmer who’s recently lost his job. You’ve done well for yourself, so this is the perfect time to finally move on from your breakup three years ago. Lately you’ve been just coasting through life, with only your best friend Freddie to keep you afloat. Everything changes when you meet Nikki, the aspiring photographer, and her childhood friend Erin. And then there’s Mary – the seemingly innocent barista who has a long-harbored crush. Meanwhile Erin’s troubled ex boyfriend threatens not just her, but everyone around her – even you. What path you take is up to you.
Will you just get by, just happy to live? Or will you finally…. be Alive?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.10 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough Mod
What's New in Alive Version - 1.0?
Alive has come to an end! The final Chapter is available today. Patch notes at the bottom.
Alive represents almost two full years of work, and I am happy today to make the final chapter available here on itch! That’s right – Chapter 7 is the end. Alive is no longer a work in progress, but a completed game. It’s been a hell of a journey, but we’ve reached the goal. Over the next month I will be preparing to release Alive on steam – shortly after that (So in about a month or so) I will be creating a full walkthrough for Alive – more details on that on my patreon now, or here at a later date, when we’re closer to releasing it. Also note the version number is 0.99 – as part of the Steam release I’m working on, I am also working on a visual rework of CH1-3. That will constitute version 1.0 and the final build, but that will be ready sometime late next month. For now, patch notes!
– Added over 2100 new renders, a dozen+ animations, and over 20k words. Chapter 7 brings our story to it’s conclusion so it only seemed right it was the biggest release by far!
– Tweaked volleyball difficulty. If minigames are disabled, it remains unchanged. With them enabled, easy mode (erin) is still painfully easy… The other 2 have seen an increase in difficulty. As a side note, Erin win or lose has no effect other than dialogue and a few renders immediately following the match. Winning or losing with Nikki affects a scene, and winning or losing with Mary can have a major storyline effect. (Only if you’re on a certain path. If you’re not, it’s the same as with Erin).
– Fixed Skeeball minigame – it was previously impossible to lose! Oops. You can now lose as intended.
– Fixed a few minor grammar/spelling issues. Hopefully I didn’t add too many.
– New Gallery entries.
– Replaced (very low effort) splash screen. It’s now 100% better!
– Added discord link to main menu. I don’t actually use it ever (It is DEAD capital DEAD in there), but it *IS* the best way to contact me with bug reports, questions, or anything else. (Patreon message is 2nd best, Twitter is a very distant 4th. Carrier Pigeon is 3rd.)
– 29 New music tracks! Much wow!