Alice Awakening [Ongoing] - Version: 0.3.8 Stable Fix
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 1 September, 2020
Game Size: 1.47 GB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 0.3.8 Stable Fix (Ongoing)
Total Views: 75,135 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You’re in really good relationships with Alice, live together and helping each other in daily routine. Once you noticed an opened door to her room, It’s strange, because she was always closing it. You decided to check her, but in a couple of minutes your passion went over head… You done some things you are not allowed to do, and you’ll pay for it… You hear a whisper voice -“Wh…”; the next second – very loud scream. You managed to escape, but will you manage to return good relationships with her? The life will never turn back as before…
Old Saves do not work.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.47 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideGUIDE
What's New in Alice Awakening Version - 0.3.8 Stable Fix?
- Continued story line with new quests and events
- Changed and fixed “What’s inside the Box” minigame;
- Added animations for all 0.3.7’s quest scenes;
- Added times of day or how it calls, below moves counter;
- Added “Wait” button next to “Skip” button in the MC’s room, so now you can wait for 1 move by pressing it;
- Added marker on the quests button, so now you’ll know when you’ll get enough stats for current quest’s requirement;
- Changed stats gain/loss: now rising Alice’s stats is MUCH more easier, but instead “bad” actions and getting caught at the nightime will decrease Alice’s stats MUCH more harder than before. Be careful and don’t be caught at night or you’ll get a deep depression from massive stats loss.
- ALSO, from now, Alice stats rising after night actions happens only if she been in “aroused” mood when you finished night phase (you can rise up her mood by doing actions on low “warning” level).
- Fixed some bugs;